Bee Propolis 65% Tincture (1 fl oz)
Propolis Tincture is made using pure, clear alcohol to extract the resin, which we concentrate into a 65% solution of the pure resin.
Propolis has long been used as a remedy for various types of ailments and is touted as having anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
Bees use this resin mixture as both a sealant for their hive and as a lining for brood cells (baby bee nurseries) when the queen is ready to lay eggs. The fact that bees use propolis to line brood cells makes a lot of sense considering its anti-bacterial properties; propolis ensures the health of the larvae by creating a hospital-clean environment.
Humans have taken a cue from the bees and have started using propolis to achieve their own health-related goals. Uses of propolis are wide and varied, and include
- Treatment for burns and cuts
- Remedy for urinary infections
- Remedy for dental plaque
- Immune system strengthener (propolis attacks harmful bacteria, but not healthy)
- Treatment for cold sores, genital herpes and other viruses
- Treatment for dermatitis and acne
- Relief for sore throats or inflamed tonsils
- Preventative treatment to ward off oncoming colds
- Treatment for ulcers
- Relief for arthritis and other joint pain
Servings per container: 60
10 Drops Contain:
Propolis........................................................... 300 mg
Take 1 - 20 drops up to 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Bee products may cause allergic reaction in some people. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.