EPA-DHA 720 (120 Softgels)
Helps Support Cardiovascular, Musculoskeletal, & Immune System Health
EPA-DHA 720 features a concentrated, purified source of omega-3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced, cold water fish. Each softgel provides a total of 430 mg EPA and 290 mg DHA.
Omega-3s are fatty acids that have significant beneficial effects on health. Specific omega-3s like EPA and DHA have been shown to support healthy brain and cardiovascular function. Fish oil supplements provide omega-3s like EPA and DHA. Quality and purity should come first when selecting a fish oil supplement to ensure they are free of impurities and contaminants.
WHY NUPATHWAYS EPA-DHA 720
- TruQuality™ Purity Guarantee: Every marine oil batch is third-party tested to ensure freshness, purity, and potency.
- Optimal Freshness: Our omega-3s are manufactured with advanced molecular distillation, preserving the natural components of the oil.
- No "Fishy" Taste: Cleaner oils have a cleaner taste, and natural fruit flavors make them taste even better.
- Sustainable Sourcing: We source from fisheries that practice sustainable fishing to help protect the species and their ocean environments.
- Natural lemon-lime flavor
2 Softgels contain:
Marine Lipid Concentrate........................ 2.5 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)................ 860 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)............... 580 mg
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids................. 160 mg
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural lemon flavor, natural lime flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel).
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Take 2 softgels 1-2 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.