What does your DNA say about you? From a simple cheek swab, you can now learn your genetic predisposition toward addictive behavior. Backed by nearly 40 years of research, development, and patents pending, Geneus Health has created the Genetic Addiction Risk Score (GARS™) Test to help people better understand their genetic predisposition toward substance and non-substance craving behaviors. The GARS™ test provides insight that can help prevent addiction as well as guide recovery management.
GARS Test Process
- ORDER: Order GARS™ through NuPathways.
- SWAB: Collect your sample by performing a simple swab inside your cheek and gums – swabbing instructions are included in each kit. Place secured sample in return shipping pack provided.
- MAIL: A shipping pack with prepaid postage is included in each kit – follow instructions and mail sample to lab.
- UNLOCK: Upon receipt of your sample, Geneus Health's team of scientists will unlock your genetics by isolating and then analyzing your DNA.
- LEARN: A telemedicine doctor will contact you to review your results, and your report will be securely delivered.
- GARS™ is backed by decades of research and science.
- All swab samples are processed in a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited lab.
- Genotyping is a well-established and reliable platform for analyzing DNA.
- Our proprietary reporting was created by our scientists and medical experts, and based on well-established scientific and medical research, being used in clinical trials sponsored by the National Institute of Health (NIH).
- Geneus Health will not share your individual data without your explicit consent.
- A federal law, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA), provides protection from employer and health insurance discrimination based on your genetics.
- Geneus Health does not provide information to law enforcement unless we are required to comply with a valid subpoena or court order.
- Learn more details about Geneus Health privacy policies.
Use coupon code NUP100 on your first order for 5% off. Other coupon codes do not apply.